The 2016 Toyota Yaris is one of the most affordable subcompact cars in the market today, which is why this car is so popular among many car buyers. This year’s Yaris even improves on its fuel economy, which should convert many subcompact car users into buying one of its trims. To those residing in Washington, PA, visit Washington Toyota, a highly popular dealership that offers their Toyota cars at even more affordable rates.
The 2016 Toyota Yaris L Automatic is a hatchback subcompact utility vehicle that offers a lot of exterior sportiness. Up front, the sedan has a front bumper that sports multi-reflector halogen headlights, daytime running headlamps, and automatic fog lights. On the sides of the vehicle, the hatchback features body-colored side-mirrors that are equipped with power-heated features as well as 15” steel wheels. Finally, the rear of the vehicle has an automatic tailgate release that is powered by remote keyless entry system..
Even as a subcompact, the 2016 Toyota Yaris L Automatic is more than sizable for 5 passengers. The cabin of the sedan vehicle is divided into three rows with the third row being its cargo space. The cabin also has front and rear seats with power and manual adjustable features as well as ergonomic lumbar support to provide added comfort to all passengers.
As a subcompact vehicle, the 2016 Yaris L Automatic contains a very suitable engine that yields extremely good fuel consumptio0n ratings. It has a 1.5 liter 4-cylinder engine that is coupled with a 4-speed automatic transmission. This engine utilizes16 valves that run on variable valve timing to allow the Yaris to travel with maximum speeds of 106 horsepower with 103 pound feet of torque.
The 2016 Yaris Automatic features Toyota’s STAR safety system, which is comprehensive safety package that loads the sedan with multiple features. Outside, the sedan has an anti-theft alarm system that efficiently monitors all external movement. This alarm system even has its own engine immobilizer that deploys in the event of a vehicular theft. It also runs on daytime running headlights that keep the vehicle more visible during the day. Other safety features worth mentioning are:
- 4-wheel ABS - This feature works to prevent the vehicle’s brakes from locking under any driving terrain.
- Electronic Brake Distribution - Evenly distributes brake pressure on all vehicle wheels to provide further brake stability.
- Tire-pressure Monitoring System - Automatically alerts users of low tire air on all four wheels.
- Vehicle Stability Assist with Traction Control - This feature keeps the vehicle’s suspension stable at all times regardless of the driving terrain.
A very notable feature that users can expect from the 2016 Yaris L Automatic is modern technology. Outside, the vehicle has daytime running headlamps that provide added visibility for the vehicle during the day. It also has power-heated side mirrors that effectively prevent smog accumulation when driving under colder temperatures. Other features of the vehicle are:
- Backup Camera - Transmits live video feed on the Toyota Entune entertainment system inside the cabin to guide users in parking.
- Backup Sensors - Help drivers by chiming in alert noises when the vehicle is in reverse.
The 2016 Yaris also has a lot of high-tech features inside such as:
- Entune Entertainment System
- LCD Touch Screen
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio
- Bluetooth Hands-free Connectivity
- Voice Control
- USB/Auxiliary Ports for Mobile Device Synchronization
South Hills Toyota specializes in new and used Toyota cars, trucks, hybrids and SUVs. Search for a Toyota 4Runner, Avalon, Camry, Corolla, FJ Cruiser, Highlander, Land Cruiser, Matrix, Prius, RAV4, Sequoia, Sienna, Tacoma, Tundra, Venza, Yaris, and more. Located in Washington, PA. Near the Greater Pittsburgh area, Canonsburg, Charleroi, McMurray, Belle Vernon, and Waynesburg, Pennsylvania;
This entry was posted in South Hills Toyota and tagged toyota, toyota yaris, new toyota, new sedan, new compact car, toyota dealer, on 08/23/2016 at 10:16 AM