For industrious and adventurous pickup users, the Toyota Tundra is perhaps the best alternative to trendy pickups such as the Ford F-150 and Chevy Silverado. The reasons are very simple. First, the Tundra is much sportier than these two vehicles. Second, also features more technology and offers a much more affordable price. Third, the Tundra comes extremely affordable. For those living in Morgantown, WV a great dealership to visit is Washington Toyota who offers tons of cool promos and deals with their vehicles
The 2016 Toyota Tundra 1794 CrewMax is a pickup that is sure to receive double glances on the road. It combines sportiness with elegance that is very rare in other pickups. Up front, the 1794 CrewMax sports multi-reflector halogen headlamps, daytime running lights, and automatic fog lamps. Moving to the sides of the pickup, the Tundra has four 20” steel alloy wheels that go with 2 power-heated side mirrors with turn signal indicators. It also has running boards located underneath its car doors to provide users with easier access into the vehicle’s cabin. In the back, the pickup has a sizable 6.5 foot bed space for transporting multiple cargo items.
The cabin of the 2016 Toyota Tundra 1794 CrewMax is so spacious that 5 passengers can comfortably fit on leather seats that allow adequate legroom and headroom. These seats have many features such as ergonomic lumbar support as well as power/manual adjustment functions to name a few.
If power is a reason for owning a pickup, then users will have no problem choosing the 2016 Toyota Tundra 1794 CrewMax features a 5.7 liter V8 engine that allows the Tundra to travel on maximum speeds of 381 horsepower with 401 pound feet of torque. The engine is also designed with a 6-speed shift-able automatic transmission that is coupled with variable valve timing to provide ideal fuel economy ratings.
Modern technology is also another advantage users get in owning the Tundra. This year, the 1794 CrewMax has remote keyless entry system that automatically locks/unlocks car doors simultaneously. It also has rear view camera that captures clear video feed of the vehicle’s rear and transmits live video feed to the Toyota Entune Entertainment System for safe backup parking. In addition, the pickup also has features such as:
- Backup Sensors - The rear bumper of the vehicle is outlined with multiple sensors that monitor the vehicle as it is set on reverse. Once the vehicle is in close proximity to another object, the sensors will provide chiming sounds to alert drivers.
- Daytime Running Headlamps - Keeps the vehicle visible while being operated on the road during the day.
- Forward Collision Warning - Aside from having sensors in its rear, the Tundra also has front-bumper sensors that alert drivers when their vehicle approaches another vehicle in dangerous proximities.
Inside the 2016 Toyota Tundra 1794 CrewMax are the following tech features:
- Toyota Entune Audio System
- Satellite Radio
- Bluetooth Hands-free Connectivity
- Voice Control
- Steering Wheel Controls
- USB/Auxiliary Ports for Mobile Device Synchronization
Allowing the Tundra to keep its passengers safe constantly is its Toyota STAR Safety System that packs the pickup with essential features such as an anti-theft system that monitors all outside movement in the vehicle. This system automatically alerts users in the event of a vehicular break-in and even has its very own engine immobilizer that suspends its engine temporarily. In addition, the pickup also has other exterior features such as:
- 4-wheel ABS - This feature works to prevent the vehicle’s brakes from locking under any driving terrain.
- Electronic Brake Distribution - Evenly distributes brake pressure on all vehicle wheels to provide further brake stability.
- Tire-pressure Monitoring System - Automatically alerts users of low tire air on all four wheels.
- Vehicle Stability Assist with Traction Control - This feature keeps the vehicle’s suspension stable at all times regardless of the driving terrain.
The interior of the 2016 Toyota Tundra 1794 CrewMax also has a lot of safety features such as:
- Multiple Airbags
- Front and rear seat seatbelts
- Child Seat Fasteners
- Child Safety Locks
South Hills Toyota specializes in new and used Toyota cars, trucks, hybrids and SUVs. Search for a Toyota 4Runner, Avalon, Camry, Corolla, FJ Cruiser, Highlander, Land Cruiser, Matrix, Prius, RAV4, Sequoia, Sienna, Tacoma, Tundra, Venza, Yaris, and more. Located in Washington, PA. Near to Greater Pittsburgh, Canonsburg, Charleroi, McMurray, Belle Vernon, and Waynesburg, Pennsylvania; and Morgantown and Wheeling, West Virginia
This entry was posted in South Hills Toyota and tagged toyota, toyota tundra, new toyota, new truck, new pickup, toyota trucks, toyota dealer, on 07/06/2016 at 5:31 PM